top of page

At Supreme Generation Home Care we have an exciting program called CDPAP. CDPAP is New York Department of Health approved.In this program a family member can take care of a sick,elderly,or disabled loved one

The best part of the program is that you get payed for taking care of a loved one!!!
This is completely legal and thousands are doing it already call us at 718-841-7100 to get started TODAY.

You Don’t Need a PCA/HHA Licensed to Take Care of:

  • Parents

  • Grandparents

  • Cousins

  • Uncles/Aunts

  • and other loved ones!!!

For years we have implemented a program which allows children, family and friends to take care of their parents, grandparents and friends and to GET PAID FOR THIS SERVICE.The state of New York doesn’t require you to have a PCA or HHA certificate to participate in this program. CDPAP is a fantastic program that allows home care consumers to hire the caregiver of their choice, including most family members and friends. If you’re looking into CDPAP for the first time, you probably have a lot of questions.At Supreme Generation  Home Care have developed this guide to help you understand how the program works, answer your questions, and give you the guidance you’ll need to enroll in CDPAP.


Start your CDPAP enrollment immediately by contacting us at

718-841-7100 !!! Our professional staff will guide you through the enrollment process.


Introduction to CDPAP

Under the Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program, you can get paid to take care of your loved one. Since personal assistants are allowed to administer skilled services, you are allowed to administer insulin, wound care and other tasks nurses are trained to perform. This new program allows you to take care of your family member allowing you to receive an income while keeping your family responsibilities.

CDPAP Eligibility

Am I eligible for CDPAP?

There are three important steps  that must be met to be eligible for CDPAP:

1. You must have Medicaid.

2. You must require home care.

3. You must be self-directing, or you must have a representative that can direct your care.

Do I need to be in a Medicaid Managed Care plan to enroll in CDPAP?

Most consumers must be enrolled in some form of Medicaid Managed Care to enroll in CDPAP. The good news is, you may have a choice as to what type of plan you enroll in. If you will be enrolling in Managed Long-Term Care (MLTC), as many CDPAP consumers must, there are a few different types of MLTC plans to choose from, each offering the consumer their own unique set of benefits.


CDPAP Application

Where can I get a CDPAP Application?

There are often several steps involved in the CDPAP Application process, and it is not just a matter of filling out a single application form. We break down the process into three components:

1.      Assessment(s) – Most CDPAP applicants must be assessed by a nurse (sometimes more than once) before enrolling in CDPAP.

2.      Patient Forms – Certain forms are required for the CDPAP Patient. Call us to receive the forms.

3.      Personal Assistant Forms – Certain Forms are required for the Personal Assistant. Call us to receive the forms.

Concerned about all the details? The good news is, we’re here to help you every step of the way. So don’t break a sweat trying to decipher all the different parts of the enrollment process. Give us a call and let one of our CDPAP specialists explain the entire application process and guide you through your enrollment.


CDPAP Program Enrollment

Ready to enroll in CDPAP?

Call us now at 718-841-7100. 

Allowed Caregivers

Who Can Provide Care Under CDPAP?

CDPAP can hire almost anyone that is legally allowed to work to be their caregiver, including most family members and friends. However, there are some exceptions. The following are answers to some commonly asked about family members:

Can children provide care for their parents?


Can spouses provide care for each other?


Can a CDPAP caregiver live at the same address as the consumer?

The government’s policy states: “a consumer directed personal assistant may include any other adult relative of the consumer who does not reside with the consumer or any other adult relative who resides with the consumer because the amount of care the consumer requires makes such relative’s presence necessary”.


bottom of page